The filter brush is suitable for large and medium-sized fish ponds. There are two kinds of brushes, one is stainless steel brush and the other is a plastic brush. The choice of filter material is also essential because it directly affects the change in water quality.
1. The brush material is chosen from several high-quality varieties of corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, and aging resistance among polyolefins and polyamides.
2. Using a special wire drawing and thread wool-making process, the thread is interspersed and fixed on the corrosion-resistant, high-strength stainless steel wire. body.
3. The brush can be spread evenly and uniformly in all directions in the effective area, so that the air, water, and biofilm can be fully mixed and contacted, and exchanged. The biofilm can not only be evenly implanted on each filament,
4. Maintain good activity and void variability can obtain larger and larger surface areas during operation, and can perform good metabolism,
5. It can absorb suspended matter in water in a large area, promote the growth of nitrifying bacteria, decompose harmful substances, and achieve the effect of biological and physical filtration, and it is very durable.
We recommend that the brush frame part be made of high-quality stainless steel filter brush, such as 304 or 316 stainless steel, the ordinary brush frame is easy to rust, and the rusty frame will release iron ions, which will not only pollute the water body but also make the fish's eyes protrude, affecting health, severe and even death.